Friday 5 August 2011

Are you sabotaging your business?

I realised that I was saboting my business through several different ways, but I'll start with one today... I realised that my business wasn't on the Recognised Training Providers list, and instead of doing something about it I let it slip to the bottom of my to do list, day after day thinking it wasn't very important. Ultimately this lost us some customers. This was the wake up call we needed, and we were up and registered in a jiffy, within 24 hours in fact. What was all the fuss about?! So what are you delaying that is sabotaging your business that you could be putting right today? Maybe you need to become a recognised clinic. Make the move today.

Don't know what I'm talking about? Why not drop me an email at training@aestheticacademy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts