Sunday 29 May 2011

Please excuse my over excitement

Please excuse all of my non aesthetic tweets of late. I'm so excited to watch my brother fight. Not that it's that exciting usually, only when he wins with a 10 second knock out....phew (He has a bit of a reputation for these). Holding my breath for that long was fine! If you want to watch him on you tube you can see haw fantastic he is. Of course, he has had filler in the past. Many moons ago I might add, in his forehead. What was I thinking?! This was when I first started in aesthetics and thought we had to eradicate my Dad's hereditary forehead line. Botulinum Toxin A of course should have been the way forward as a first choice, but noooo I just wanted to practice (Oh Dear!). We all have to start somewhere. Shhh, don't tell him I told you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts