Tuesday 6 July 2010

FACE Conference

The Face Conference this year was very busy and a great indication of the continued growth of the Aesthetic Industry. I still get really excited walking about and meeting everyone in the industry, I'm like a child in a sweet shop. I have to say that did kind of change a little, when I was sat squirming at Dr Raj Kanodia's workshop, when he was doing cheek volumising. He created a pocket with a cannula (yes a nice long thick cannula) in the cheek for a fabulous volumising product called Ultimate, by Teosyal. I have to say I don't think it's neccessary as I've producted amazing results without poking about inside first. The idea however, of the blunt edged cannula is a great idea for reduced risks of damaging tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts